Position: Unlimited Electrician
Reporting Relationship: Reports to MEP Manager
The Unlimited Electrician position will be responsible for all electrical needs at Bank of America Stadium.
- Installing all new electrical systems per code.
- Repair and maintain all stadium electrical systems.
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Position requires unlimited electrician’s license
- Must have 5+ years of experience
- Must be proficient at reading blueprints, schematics and diagrams
- This position is required to work nights and weekends during seasons as necessary
- Must pass pre-employment screens
10+ years electrical experience
- Highly motivated individual capable of working in a fast paced, complex environment
- Ability to work independently and willing to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects under very tight timelines
- Superior written and oral communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Clearly and concisely communicate ideas and facts with others
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods.
- Lift at least 30 pounds
This job operates in all areas of the stadium both inside and outside. At times it may include inclement and extreme weather conditions.
- Pay Type Salary
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA