Social Media Producer
Are you someone who stays on top of trending topics, sports news, new music and fashion? Do you find ways to incorporate those into your work? The Carolina Panthers are looking for a Social Media Producer (who loves to think in TikTok audio) with experience creating content for social and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will love to push creative boundaries, and help ideate and execute engaging content that fits the @Panthers meme-friendly voice.
- Generate content around trending topics for memes and other engaging social media content.
- Create content for Twitter, TikTok and Instagram Reels, using archival footage and finding opportunities for duets, collaborations and exposure on other accounts.
- Share TikTok strategy with other internal creators, such as stadium accounts and other internal departments.
- Assist with graphics, including manipulating templates, for video and static purposes.
- Serve as an editor/content creator on game days for social team.
- Identify and interact with influencers, either for inclusion in our content or inclusion in their content; look for opportunities to partner to mutually reach new audiences.
- Collaborate with social media manager on creative activations with outside creators (illustrators, animators, sculptors, etc.) and handle requests and contract processes.
- Brainstorm collaboration opportunities for content and beyond, including retail, events and other partnerships.
- Monitor content trends across platforms and brainstorm content, especially for partner activations and tentpole events or major moments, such as schedule release.
- Assist with community management, including Instagram messages, Twitter mentions and comments on all platforms.
- Assist with special projects that help grow the fan base.
- Help post on social and/or digital media as needed.
- Collect iPhone content in the field, in the community, at practice, and at events.
- A passion for social media and the internet, particularly platforms like TikTok and YouTube
- Excellent knowledge of platforms, their algorithms, back-end posting studios and how to optimize content by platform
- A proven track record brainstorming and executing original ideas, memes and trending content
- Ability to identify storylines, popular content and be at the forefront of trends
- Experience with Photoshop, Premiere and the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly vertical video production, graphic template manipulation and photo editing
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, working externally and internally, engaging with fans and external collaborators
- Great communication skills, with ability to pitch and explain ideas
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and work on tight deadlines
- Ability to identify engaging and appropriate photos based on goals
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Panthers Football, 800 South Mint Street, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America