Production - Assembler *Highland Park*
NOW HIRING WAREHOUSE POSITIONS ALL SHIFTS!
COVID PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE AND A MASK IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR ASSEMBLER POSITIONS & HILO DRIVERS AT OUR ClIENTS HIGHLAND PARK LOCATION!
Starting Rates $16.00 per Hour Assemblers
Starting Rates $17.50 per hour Hilo Drivers
Positions are long-term with On-Site opportunities for training and advancement.
Our Client is an Essential Supply Chain business providing kitting and packaging services to a wide range of industries including retail, B2B, electronics, and automotive. They offer a rich history and promote-from-within culture.
We are looking to hire immediately for these roles, please submit your resume and a team member will reach out to you shortly.
To ensure the safety of all Employees, mandatory Health Screenings. reduced schedules, and required PPE are in effect at all sites!
Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and part lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials
- Position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies
- Verify specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Work collaboratively as part of team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work in warehouse environment
- Ability to continuously stand for 8-10 hours a day, able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and tolerate seasonal temperature changes within warehouse
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Disposable face masks
- Deployed plexiglass dividers and face shields
- Requiring daily COVID-19 surveys and temperature checks
- Focusing on Restroom Cleanliness
- Continue to investigate new heightened sanitation strategies
- Job Family DIR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Highland Park, MI 48203, USA