Office - HR Generalist
Crown Staffing is now hiring internally for an HR Onsite Coordinator in Memphis, TN!
We are open to training an experienced office admin that wants to learn HR!
- Can you work in a fast paced environment?
- Are you energetic and self motivated?
- Eager to learn and get hands on training?
- Are you a team player?
If you answered yes to the questions above - we want YOU!
The Onsite Coordinator is responsible for the daily operations of the Crown On-Site Office located within our client's facility, acting as a liaison between Crown Associates and Client Management.
- Coordinate positive relationship between client management team and hourly production floor/warehouse employees
- Prepare all employee documentation which includes performing orientation of new employees; prepare reports for employee payroll and timecard
- Provide an interface with potential candidates and clients to provide an update on order status
- Coordinate with employees to answer all queries and provide counseling as routine procedure
- Monitor and update database information related to employee assignments and existing openings
- Provide information and clarification to hourly employees regarding specifics of the corporate handbook
- Provide hourly employees access to pay stubs and any changes to personal or payroll information
- Prepare customized and special project reports to meet customer requests
- Ability to work with and motivate others, lead by example and gain the respect of peers and leadership
- Ability to identify operational issues and recommend effective solutions
- Sense of urgency of the business and ability meet priorities and deadlines, as well as the ability to perform all functions in the department
- Ensure that associates are following the procedures and guidelines
- Maintain positive and professional communications with associates at all levels
- Ensure that all established safety standards and guidelines are being followed
- Provide coaching, counseling and administer performance evaluations to assigned associates
- Carry out disciplinary actions or recommend termination of employment as appropriate
- Participate in meetings with user departments and management
- All other duties as assigned
- Onboarding experience
- Administrative experience
- Prior staffing industry experience preferred
- Must demonstrate key competencies including Leadership, Planning and Organization, Training & Development, Safety, Communication, and Teamwork
- Administrative skills including report preparation, record keeping and payroll
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Job Family OFF
- Pay Type Hourly
- Memphis, TN, USA