SUMMARY STATEMENT/POSITION OVERVIEW
To ensure all products leaving our facilities are defect free and in a salable condition for distribution.
- Conducts initial, in-process, and final inspections, as required.
- Conducts dock audit, as required.
- Conducts receiving and shipping inspections.
- Completes quality forms, as required.
- Prevents non-conforming product from leaving the company premises.
- Performs other duties as assigned
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS (List specific skills required but not defined in Dimensions)
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read, interpret and understand Work Order and Packaging Specifications
- Detail oriented
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Quality related classes (not required)
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Job Start Date Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Warren, MI, USA