ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Manager, Contracts supports the contracting function supporting ConnectiveRx sales force, technology group, and operations. The incumbent will review agreements with customers and other third parties and provide recommendations for attorney review. Will coordinate with Senior Manager, Contracts and Director, Contracts on organization of contracts within Legal and special projects, when necessary. Will coordinate with attorneys to advise sales reps and other internal clients of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretation of terms and conditions. Will coordinate with other functions to identify and resolve collateral contract issues. Periodically collaborates with respect to updates to existing form contracts which are relevant to the Company’s business needs. Stays abreast of business and legal developments that can impact the Company’s business and strategy.
What you will do:
- Maintain and track all contracts and applicable files through a contracts database such as SalesForce.com and other legacy systems. Review contracts for specific terms, input contract terms in the relevant database, and search for contracts as requested for review.
- Administer and track contract lifecycle. Maintain spreadsheets which contain important information such as dates Legal receives a contract, contract name, brand, contract type, along with a synopsis of contract status and which department has responsibility for next steps in the contract process. Follow up with Sales, Sales Management team and attorneys regarding status of contracts. Update and distribute weekly spreadsheets and contract prioritizations to BDs and others.
- Design, develop and maintain ongoing improvements to the contract management processes and procedures.
- Review and/or draft a wide variety of contracts, including, but not limited to, customer statements of work, and amendments, non-disclosure agreements, consulting agreements, recruiter agreements and vendor agreements.
- Conducts verification of pricing to show consistency with customer rate card and/or Company standards and confirm line-item prices and total pricing are accurate. When necessary, obtain approvals from Finance and Sales Management for prices which are outside of the standard rates to assist the Company in capturing the maximum amount of program revenue.
- Maintain and periodically update, in collaboration with attorneys, the library of contract templates, contract riders and alternative provisions.
What we’d like from you:
- Knowledge of Salesforce, DocuSign, POs, IOs, trademark and patent terminology; Working knowledge of business/contracts law.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills; strong contract modeling software skills to include: Microsoft office, word, excel, PowerPoint, access, project and Visio.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 10 years plus significant experience in assignments supporting contract management.
- Strongly analytical in relation to mapping interactions between business functions, customers and suppliers; Outcome-oriented, and able to reach compromise between different interests, without the lack of the ability to take decisions.
Travel Required? Occasional travel to Whippany New Jersey office for meetings
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Job Family Indv. Contr - Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Whippany, Hanover, NJ 07981, USA