Project Manager II
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Project Manager II is responsible for the leadership of projects that are cross-functional and have a medium to high degree of complexity. The Project Manager II has working knowledge of best practices of project management. He/she is responsible for the overall health of the project, ensuring that requirements are established and met, deliverables are completed and reviewed, and the project is completed on schedule and within scope and budget in accordance with the organization’s quality standards. The Project Manager II will be responsible for two or more projects running concurrently. The Project Manager II will act as a contributor on internal working groups/department initiative projects and may be responsible for mentoring and training other members of the Project Team.
What you will do…
- Develop project plans for schedule, resources, and budget. Requires collaboration with resources managers, lead team members, Finance, and executives.
- Coordinate with project teams to identify issues, risks, and opportunities for improvement; and designs strategies to mitigate or avoid future risks.
- Monitors and manages project quality to ensure project deliverables are acceptable and fulfill the terms of the project contract or specifications and is complete.
- Compiles and distributes project information, status reports, and portfolio budget expenditures.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement of the organization's project management processes and standards.
- Interacts with the senior managers, executives, and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for an organization.
What we need from you…
• Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) framework
• Solid work knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
• Ability to manage concurrent project activities across 2 business lines.
• Possesses a working knowledge of project management.
• Work with indirect supervision
• Microsoft proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint Visio, and Project Management Tool (e.g., MS Project, Smartsheets, etc.).
• Project management monitoring, in addressing changes in scope and budget, in project resourcing, and in the use of a computer and applicable software.
• Ability to manage project activities; to establish project goals and objectives; to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions; to analyze complex information and develop plans to address identified issues; to demonstrate negotiation and facilitation skills; to identify project risks and gaps; to prepare reports; to communicate effectively; and to mentor others where appropriate.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Recommended.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• 1-3 years managing client facing healthcare IT implementation projects. Experience in other heavily regulated industries such as financial sector may be considered.
• Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all staff levels in the company and with clients.
• Able to work extended hours when needed to help meet project deadlines.
• Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Job Family Indv. Contr - Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Park Ln Dr, North Fayette Township, PA, USA