Business Sales Associate
Pittsburgh, PA, USA Req #106
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides ongoing customer service to current customer base.
- Establish business relationships with existing and new customers and continue to educate them regarding benefits of District Energy and resolve any business issues.
- Focus on customers approaching end of contracts and successfully negotiating renewal opportunities.
- Supports updating Salesforce CRM for customer contacts, contract end dates, pipeline forecasting & general customer activity.
- Identify, implement and manage marketing strategy to develop brand awareness and increase sales opportunities.
- Participate in various community, municipal, professional and social organizations for the purpose of building of relevant relationships and promoting company goals and objectives.
Job Experience, Abilities and Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited institution in Business, Marketing, Sales or related discipline is preferred but not required.
- Previous account management, marketing, or customer service experience preferred.
- Previous work experience working for a utility or energy industry preferred but not required.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills to be able to interact with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write communications to customers and give presentations appropriate for various internal organizational levels.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Uses discretion concerning confidential and sensitive company information.
- Team player; able to work with all levels of the organization.
- Successful candidate should be strong user of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internet search engines – knowledge of Salesforce database software helpful but not required.
- Job Family Prof. (Plant)
- Pay Type Salary
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA