Restaurant Food Server $15.50 per hour plus tips!
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #2503
Thursday, March 2, 2023
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
This is for our restaurant Mr. Banks
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Provides quality service to guests by assisting in selection of food and beverages, make menu suggestions and highlight daily specials.
2. Maintains a professional appearance in accordance with department and company policies.
3. Acknowledges and greets all guests in a prompt and friendly manner.
4. Secures guests orders in a positive, friendly and professional manner.
5. Accurately place orders in Squirrel POS System terminal.
6. Checks all food/beverage items for proper preparation before serving.
7. Ensure that all tables are properly marked before each course.
8. Removes all unnecessary items from table during service to ensure proper table maintenance.
9. Accurately collects payments for all checks, and presents guests with correct change. Settles daily cash out reports accurately and precisely.
10. Performs side work duties before/after shift as scheduled.
11. Thanks guests and invite them back as they leave the restaurant.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work Experience Required:
• 6 months prior food service experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Must be able to speak, read, and understand English.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Safety and Sanitation guidelines as set forth in individual job manuals.
• Knowledge of fine dining etiquette and service.
• Is able to walk and stand for at least (8) hours per shift.
• Must be able to lift twenty-five (25) pounds for various job related duties.
• Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA