Networking Surveillance Facilities Specialist
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Design, plan and implement wired networking strategies to achieve secure, rapid, reliable communications throughout the casino.
2. Works with other teams within the organization to identify current and future internal and external security vulnerabilities, and identifies the best ways to reduce information security risks.
3. Coordinates and directs the development, management approval, and implementation of policies, standards, & guidelines needed to support information security compliance.
4. Directs and supports the remediation of issues found through independent assessments.
5. Identifies and implements tools and architectures to better secure the data network.
6. Actively supports internal and external audit activities.
7. Periodically reviews controls and policies and makes recommendations for improvements.
8. Monitors Firewall, Server and backup logs.
9. Keeps all networking hardware and software updated to meet organizational needs and in compliance with company policy.
10. Supports other casino personnel with installations, upgrades, problem solving involving the network infrastructure and/or application servers as needed.
11. Performs other work-related tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Work Experience: At least 5 years of experience. Excellent verbal and communication skills; must be able to communicate concepts to diverse audiences with varying skills sets. An ability to understand technical details and communicate the essentials at a high level is crucial.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA