Poker Floor Attendant ***$1,000 Sign On Bonus***
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #2506
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
*** This position is eligible for a $1,000 Sign On Bonus. Must have experience supervising Poker games (Hold Em, Stud Omaha) for a Casino ***
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Makes decisions in gaming disputes.
2. Ensures games are adequately supplied with customers.
3. Starts new games in manner prescribed by company policy when appropriate.
4. Effectively handles guest complaints and discrepancies in an efficient and courteous manner.
5. Maintains proper communication with Casino Supervisors when starting and breaking games.
6. Understands and is responsible for department and Company policy and procedure pertaining to all games.
7. Notifies the Casino Supervisor or Shift Manager of any suspicious or unusual activity.
8. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Casino Supervisor or Shift Manager.
Education: High School Diploma
Work Experience: At least 1 (one) year of work experience in Casino gaming operations.
Required to walk and stand for at least (8) hours per shift. Must be able to lift ten (10) pounds for various job-related duties. Must possess an ability to work with minimal supervision and make educated ethical decisions as necessary. Must be able to resolve conflicts and have effective communication skills with all levels of employees and be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA