Trailer Mover- Sarasota
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Trailer Mover, you will be responsible for moving trailers across lots during loading and related functions. Trailer movers conduct a daily check of trailers for raw materials and full goods in addition to assessing empty trailers and others that need to be relocated or loaded.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for moving trailers across lots during loading and related functions
- Conducts a daily check of trailers for raw materials and full goods in addition to assessing for empty trailers and others that need to be relocated or loaded
- Properly stores trailers not being used
- Maintains proper order of customer pick up trailers brought to the docks
- Ensure a complete and accurate list of trailers brought in and moved to the docks
- Ensure that all trailers brought to the docks have their wheels chocked
- Report on problems or damages that occur
For this role, you will need:
- Some prior general work experience required
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Fork-lift certification is required
- Must be able to repetitively lift to 60lbs frequently
- CDL Class A required if transporting product on public roads
Additional qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1+ year prior warehouse/stocking/fork-lift experience preferred
- CDL Permit Highly preferred
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Job Family Warehouse
- Job Function Warehouse
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sarasota, FL, USA