Tampa - Order Builder
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
Coke Florida is looking for an Order Builder based out of our Tampa location. We’re currently looking for first and second shift, working full-time.
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Order Builder, you will work at our distribution warehouse centers selecting and building product orders for delivery. This is a great opportunity to start your career building a brand you know and love! This role is extremely physical...workout while you work and earn bonuses for your productivity. You will receive a competitive base wage as well as be eligible for additional incentive and differential-based pay for performance and shifts worked.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area
For this role, you will need:
- Prior general work experience
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs
Additional Qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior warehouse experience
- Prior work experience operating a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Forklift certification
This role is highly physical, and you must have the:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance frequently
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees frequently
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance frequently
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday
- Frequently work in a hot/humid outdoor environment
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Job Family Warehouse
- Job Function Warehouse
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tampa, FL, USA