Part-Time Sales Associate
GREENWICH, 21 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, Connecticut, United States of America Req #94
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Looking for a bright and exciting new challenge? We created an employee driven, collaborative culture as we expand into new markets. If you are looking to join a team where your creativity, sales, and design expertise are valued then apply today. In this role you will interact directly with our trade and consumer clients to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Drive sales to meet and exceed sales goals:
- Manage and execute all stages of the sales process providing superior customer service
- Drive sales to the trade and retail customer providing design and sales expertise.
- Project management from design selection to order delivery.
New business development and account management:
- Identify and create new customers through building strong relationships with architects, builders, and interior designers
- Source and follow up on leads to develop new business
- Collaborate with business development team to maximize sales growth
- Assist showroom customers in lighting selections and purchases in a manner which maintains long term relationships
- Maintain a clean, attractive, and organized showroom appearance which will enhance sales
- Become proficient in the company’s order entry and operating system
- Independently open and close showroom to include a rotating Saturday. We are closed on Sundays
- 3+ years retail or showroom sales experience, preferably in the luxury home furnishings, lighting or building materials industries
- 2+ years of retail lighting experience preferred
- Experience in Interior design, custom home building products, luxury home furnishing and/or lighting industry required
- College graduate preferred
- Proficient computer skills utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite of software with working knowledge of preferably SalesPad.
- Experience in project management with the ability to manage client expectations and time effectively.
- Competitive Salary and monthly bonus compensation
- Structured training program
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Benefits
- Minimal cost for Vision and Dental
- $50K company provided Life Insurance
- 401K matching up to 4% of your contributions
- Up to two weeks paid vacation the first year
- Accrued sick time
- Closed on all major holidays
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- GREENWICH, 21 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, Connecticut, United States of America