Pro Shop Attendant | Gold Mountain Golf Course
Pro Shop Attendant | Gold Mountain Golf Course
Let’s start off with the most important part - what’s in it for you:
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Get Paid Daily (Make any day payday)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Because Balance Matters)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, HSA/FSA Plans
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, Retail & Partner Perks (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Task Force Work Opportunities (Grow your career in idyllic locations across the globe)
- Values-Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Culture Add (Creating Space for Fresh Perspectives)
- Referral Bonus (Get Paid to Recruit)
- Employee Assistance Program
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Develop!
Our Commitment to you:
“People never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou’s famous statement serves as a rallying cry throughout Columbia Hospitality and fuels our collective drive - and success.
Our people are our purpose, and our brand is our people. We seek extraordinary individuals who drive our brand promise of Creating Exceptional Experiences. We are a people-first organization, ignited from the inside to succeed on the outside. We are a tight-knit, inclusive, values-driven team and we trust one another to have each other’s backs. We show up every day with open hearts, an inclusive mindset, and genuine respect for those around us. We have fun, grow together, and strive to leave a positive lasting impression on everyone we meet.
What you’ll do:
The Brass Tacks
- Possess sufficient knowledge of the tennis facilities to meaningfully communicate with tennis players regarding the layout and constitution of the course/courts, the location of rest stops/restrooms, halfway houses or lightning shelters, and local rules that may apply
- Possess sufficient inventory product knowledge and sales skills to stimulate merchandise sales at specified profit margins as set by the supervisor
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Safely and accurately operate a point-of-sale (POS) system and conduct transactions per our cash handling procedures manual
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and keep supplies stocked
- If applicable, safely and accurately operate reservation system hardware and software
- Protect the organization, members and guests by adhering to safety guidelines and communicating emergency information in a calm, clear and professional manner
- Perform the necessary actions to remove persons engaging in unauthorized facility use
- Handle member/guest service issues in a prompt and effective manner, notifying supervisor of member/guest concerns
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers
- Communicate member and guest requests to management
The Nitty Gritty
- Ability to communicate effectively with members, co-workers and management
- Ability to operate golf carts and/or people movers (if applicable)
- Ability to operate computers, keyboards and interfaces
- Ability to communicate clearly on telephones and two-way radios
- Written acknowledgment of comprehensive understanding of the cash handling and transaction procedures
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Columbia Hospitality we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Where you’ll work:
Dramatically sculpted into Pacific Northwest splendor, The Olympic course has garnered impressive awards and has taken its place as one of America's finest municipally owned golf courses. Wooded enclaves, rolling terrain and wide fairways are touted by the Cascade Course, with a long history of providing Championship golf in the Northwest. Stunning views and delicious cuisine combine to offer relaxation and great memories under the roof of Gold Mountain's clubhouse, as well as the ability to host 300 guests for special events. All classes of golfer - from novice to scratch - will find an enjoyable, playable experience. The outstanding conditioning of the courses matched the beauty of the setting. Gold Mountain Golf Club has hosted the U.S. Junior Amateur Championship and the 2015 NCAA Men's Regional Championship.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 7263 W Belfair Valley Rd, Bremerton, WA 98312, USA