Guestroom Attendant | Salish Lodge & Spa
The heart of any operation. Bring beautiful spaces to life. Your careful attention to detail brings delight to guests the moment they walk through the door. You are an essential part of an efficient and talented team, responsible for the cleaning and replenishing of guest rooms. This includes cleaning a designated number of rooms per shift and maintaining supplies. Housekeepers directly support the Rooms Division in maintaining the hotel in sparkling condition!
Let’s start off with the most important part - what’s in it for you:
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Get Paid Daily (Make any day payday)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Because Balance Matters)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, HSA/FSA Plans
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, Retail & Partner Perks (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Task Force Work Opportunities (Grow your career in idyllic locations across the globe)
- Values-Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Culture Add (Creating Space for Fresh Perspectives)
- Referral Bonus (Get Paid to Recruit)
- Employee Assistance Program
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Develop!
- Eligible for tips
Our Commitment to you:
“People never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou’s famous statement serves as a rallying cry throughout Columbia Hospitality and fuels our collective drive - and success.
Our people are our purpose, and our brand is our people. We seek extraordinary individuals who drive our brand promise of Creating Exceptional Experiences. We are a people-first organization, ignited from the inside to succeed on the outside. We are a tight-knit, inclusive, values-driven team and we trust one another to have each other’s backs. We show up every day with open hearts, an inclusive mindset, and genuine respect for those around us. We have fun, grow together, and strive to leave a positive lasting impression on everyone we meet.
What you’ll do:
The Brass Tacks
- Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
- Clean and maintain all guestrooms to property specific standards.
- Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
- Maintain supplies and organization of housekeeping cart.
- Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
- Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
- Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
- Greets and warmly engages guests.
- Complete tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or General Manager
The Nitty Gritty
- Prior housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced role
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Columbia Hospitality we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salish Lodge & Spa, 6501 Railroad Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, United States of America