Valet Greeter/ Bell person PT & O/C ($17-$19 + tips)- The LARK
The LARK is where Bozeman begins - a 67 room hotel in the heart of downtown. It is a community-powered inspiration featuring the sights, sounds, and people of Bozeman as part of every room, and every stay is built on the experiences available just outside their doors. From Main Street to the mountains, The LARK encourages the spirit of discovery that defines the Montana traveler. The expertise and passion of The LARK team means that when you're there, you'll know the best things to do and the right things to seek out. Let them be your guide.
Uniquely designed to offer everything you need and nothing you don't, The LARK's modern but comfortable guestrooms offer a variety of configurations. Each room features graphic art pieces created by local artists who love in the area and want you to be as inspired by Montana as they are.
Valet Greeter/ Bell person PT & O/C ($17-$19 + tips)
Warm welcomes. Uplifting work. Take this role for a spin. Inspire confidence with your driving skills and passion for creating exceptional guest experiences. You are responsible for parking and retrieving vehicles, greeting guests, handling luggage, all while displaying knowledge of the property and surrounding areas. Valet Greeter/ Bell persons directly support the Front Desk to create memorable guest interactions.
“People never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou’s famous statement serves as a rallying cry throughout Columbia Hospitality and fuels our collective drive and success.
Our people are our purpose, and our brand is our people. We seek extraordinary individuals who drive our brand promise of Creating Exceptional Experiences. We are a people-first organization, ignited from the inside to succeed on the outside. We are a tight-knit, inclusive, values-driven team and we trust one another to have each other’s backs. We show up every day with open hearts, an inclusive mindset, and a genuine respect for those around us. We have fun, grow together, and strive to leave a positive lasting impression on everyone we meet.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Starting at $17, up to $19 based on experience
- Hiring part time and on call
- Flexibility for college students. Go Cats!
- Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
- 401K Match (Free Money)
- Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
- Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes,Discounted Travel!)
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member Outings
- Diverse Work Group
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Ability to Climb the Ladder
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Brass Tacks
- Parks and retrieves guest cars in a safe manner and in accordance with hotels standards.
- Delivers suitcases, packages and documents as requested.
- Keeps record of calls for service.
- Greets guests at front door or car upon arrival.
- Escorts incoming and outgoing hotel guests to and from rooms, assists with luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Assists in de-icing of pavement, sidewalks, and other areas as applicable.
- Removes ice from guests’ windshields, provides umbrellas as necessary.
- Maintains the image of the hotel by appearing extremely presentable, well-groomed and in pressed uniform.
- Maintains safety and security of guests and team members at all times, and in all weather conditions in regard to the valet parking areas
The Nitty Gritty
- Strong driving record
- Ability to drive a manual transmission (preferred, but not required), parallel park, other technical driving skills
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Must have valid driver license
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate $19.00
- Job Start Date Friday, August 26, 2022
- The Lark, 122 West Main St, Bozeman, Montana, United States of America