FoundIt, LLC, a national real estate brokerage. A new model in the real estate space where home buying and home financing intersect. We are a national real estate brokerage providing innovative solutions and support to our top-producing network of real estate professionals. Our real estate experts are supported by powerful technology and a team of lenders across 30+ states.
Cherry Creek Mortgage, LLC, NMLS #3001, has a 35-year tradition of serving the needs of home buyers across the country. With a reputation built on a passion for responsible lending and dedication to personal relationships, Cherry Creek Mortgage has helped thousands of customers realize their goal of home ownership. Cherry Creek Mortgage’s specialized internal processes and proprietary technology deliver a digital mortgage experience with a personal touch.
- Genuine self-starters.
- Be able to bring your referring sources (i.e., realtor relationships, past clients, and other lead sources).
- Participate in the FoundIt Real Estate ecosystem of house provided leads.
- Be able to understand and maintain a thorough knowledge of various mortgage loan programs and have a minimum of two years’ experience originating FHA, VA, and USDA loans.
What You Bring
- Past mortgage experience in consumer direct mortgage such as Lending Tree, Internet, and Quicken a plus
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service and interpersonal best practices.
- Positive attitude, team player
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and extremely responsive
- Being proactive is a requirement for this role; you must take initiative, be a driving force, have good decision-making skills and the willingness to ask questions and make suggestions.
- NMLS License: Multiple States, a plus
- 2 years’ applicable LOA, Junior LO, Production Partner experience
- Demonstrated experience researching information, problem solving, and making solid client care decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, time management, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate and detailed work with multiple clients under time pressure.
- Demonstrated experience with high volume data entry.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Base salary, plus commissions.
What We Bring
- Cherry Creek Mortgage offers an extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401k match!
- Leadership Development opportunities.
Cherry Creek Mortgage is committed to equal opportunity in all employment practices to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, pregnancy, disability, genetics, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected category as established by local, state, and federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, disciplinary action, layoff, leaves of absence, training, and termination. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawful discrimination based on any prohibited basis.
The essential functions, working conditions and physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
With the rise in identity thieves targeting job applicants, always use caution when asked for personal information. Cherry Creek utilizes a secure application portal hosted by DayForce, our HR provider, and all email correspondence regarding your application will be sent from ccmclending.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Denver, CO, USA
- Greenwood Village, CO, USA