Welcome to CWI.
CWI is one of the world’s leading producers of Round, Profile / Shaped Wire, Ultra Fine Wire, Wire Rope, and Cable Assemblies. In addition, CWI is an approved Domestic Producer of Mil-Spec Wire Rope.
Many industries depend on CWI for quality products and expertise. With eleven Manufacturing facilities in three countries and over 60 years of excellence, CWI is a market leader offering the widest range of high performance specialty alloys in nickel, stainless steel, and red metals. We manufacture Ultra-Fine Wire, Shaped/Profile Wire, and Wire Rope/Strands in the widest range of finishes in the market today. CWI wire products are used in mission critical applications for medical, aerospace, automotive, defense, mining, oil and gas, marine, and many other market sectors.
The Maintenance Technician will perform repairs and preventive maintenance at the property. The Maintenance Technician will maintain the shop and storage areas in a clean, orderly, and safe condition. All work will be completed efficiently and courteously.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete basic mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance activities as required and in compliance with company policy.
- Record and maintain records of repair activates in compliance with requirements of AS9100
- Operate and assist with managing preventive maintenance software for tracking maintenance, repairs, and supplies
- Assist with general pipe fitting.
- Assist with basic electrical activities as required.
- Perform general carpentry activities as required.
- Assist with the installation and possible retrofitting of equipment.
- Report abnormal wear conditions or anomalies to the Maintenance Supervisor for further review.
- Ensure and observe all safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Use various types of equipment and machinery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate - verbal and written
- Ability to perform basic math functions with accuracy
- Dependable and prompt
- Efficient work habits
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Ability to operate computer and email (Microsoft Office applications)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Milton, FL, USA