Clinical Supervisor - 4301-602-N
18-47 Mott Ave, Far Rockaway, NY 11691, USA Req #2791
Friday, June 10, 2022
For over 117 years, Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens has been providing quality social services to the neighborhoods of Brooklyn and Queens, and currently offers 160-plus programs and services for children, youth, adults, seniors, and those struggling with mental illness.
Personalized Recovery Oriented Services is a mental health recovery and rehabilitation program that helps adults pursue and maintain meaningful life goals. Through group and individual work, participants learn skills to negotiate challenges in work, living, learning or social environments.
STATEMENT OF THE JOB
Under the direction of the Clinical Director for Behavioral Health, the Clinical Supervisor has responsibility for clinical and administrative supervision in CCNS’ outpatient services. Responsibilities also include supervision of staff in the outpatient programs, assuring that program staff carries out their job responsibilities in a professional and ethical manner and maintain availability to staff for consultation during all program hours of operation.
The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of care in order to ensure the appropriateness and effectiveness of outpatient services, identification of gaps in service delivery system, representing the Agency at meetings, conferences and public forums, strategic planning and implementation, development and implementation of processes and services that will improve the service delivery system, program development – including monitoring revenue, productivity, outcomes, staff training and development and staff supervision, compliance with contracts, agency policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and audit readiness and new initiatives.
* Monitor and oversee all aspects related to the delivery of outpatient services – including program site visits on all staffing work shifts.
* Plan, coordinate, identify and implement program outcomes and evaluation, strategic planning, accreditation efforts and program development.
* Provide and/or oversee supervision of staff and graduate students.
* The position requires the ability to provide coverage and supervision at the programs or in situations which require 24 hour/7 day per week response
* Facilitate program compliance with fire, safety, and health standards as per licensing and or quality assurance requirements and standards.
* Supervisors are expected to spend 75% of their available time in service. Service Time is deducted for supervision and chart review time.
* Perform initial interviews, crisis intervention, and on-going therapy with individuals, & children, run groups, work with families, & couples as dictated by the client’s clinical needs.
* Master’s Degree in Social Work from a nationally accredited institution.
* Valid NYS LCSW required.
* Excellent clinical & supervisory skills along with three years of mental health &/or substance abuse experience.
* Bilingual Spanish/English; Russian/English; Creole/English; Chinese/English; Korean/English speaking preferred.
* Comfortable with public speaking, lobbying and advocacy.
* Available to consult program management staff 24/7.
* Frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds.
* Able to travel to multiple locations within the five boroughs as needed.
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
* Generous time off (Vacation/ Personal Days/ Sick Days/ Paid Holidays annually)
* Retirement Savings with Agency Match
* Flexible Spending Account
* Life insurance
* Public Loan Forgiveness Qualified Employer
* Training Series and other additional voluntary benefits.
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at:
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $84,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- 18-47 Mott Ave, Far Rockaway, NY 11691, USA