5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA Req #337
Monday, March 6, 2023
Team environment, newly constructed offices, state of the art technology, and a long standing commitment to our employees and the community are just a few of the reasons to consider joining our team!
When you join the Cafaro Company you become part of the Cafaro Team and Family. You will work alongside team members to achieve ambitious and exciting goals every day. Position requires a Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Candidates should possess strong analytical, research and writing skills, excellent verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Prepare and/or review federal, state, and local returns completed by in-house auditing staff for Partnerships and Corporations
- Reviews journal entries
- Collaborates with internal and external auditors, as required, in their research of records
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Accounting role including State, Local, and Federal tax preparation and review a must.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a supervisory role preferred
- Pro-Series or equivalent experience a plus
- Knowledge in JD Edwards a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Written and interpersonal communication with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the staff.
- Written and verbal communication
- The position requires excellent problem solving, analytical and business skills; and strong project management skills to meet deadlines and work effectively with others.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various accounting standards / publications, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Competitive Health Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Plan including gym reimbursement
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401K with match
It is the policy of the Company to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and job applicants. The employment practices of the Company are conducted without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, disability, sex (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification as specified under the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972), religion or age.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA