Janitorial Foreman - Millcreek Mall
654 Millcreek Square, Erie, PA 16565, USA Req #265
Monday, March 6, 2023
We are currently looking for self-motivated candidates with a "can-do" attitude to join our Millcreek Mall janitorial team! Generally responsible for maintenance, housekeeping and janitorial duties in and around the mall.
- Clean and maintain floors, rest areas, doors, walls, glass, sidewalks, roof, roof drains, gutters, downspouts, parking lots Gather and discard trash (interior and exterior)
- Landscape interior and exterior premises, including but not limited to grass cutting, weed control, tree and hedge trimming
- Clean and maintain public restrooms
- Shovel and remove snow and ice, distribute melting agents
- Repairs, including roof and others as directed
- Change light bulbs, lenses, ceiling tiles as directed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must exercise safe work practices and cooperation with supervision and co-workers.
- Competitive Health Care Plan with low deductibles
- 401K & Roth 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Plan
It is the policy of the Company to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and job applicants. The employment practices of the Company are conducted without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, disability, sex (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification as specified under the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972), religion or age.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 654 Millcreek Square, Erie, PA 16565, USA