5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA Req #367
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Team environment, newly constructed offices, state of the art technology, and a long standing commitment to our employees and the community are just a few of the reasons to consider joining our team!
We are seeking to hire a Corporate In-House Legal Administrator to provide support to in-house counsel. The candidate’s responsibilities are wide ranging with the ideal candidate having specific experience with contract administration, contract language with high level computer user capabilities, general litigation, and other legal documents and processes. The selected applicant will work with a legal team in numerous areas of the law across multiple states, including, amongst others, the following:
- Employment Law (ADA, FMLA, Title VII, etc.)
- General Litigation (Construction, Collection, Contracts, Personal Injury, etc.)
- Corporate & Business Law
- Processing, abstracting, analyzing, and administration of Leases and other contracts
- Draft, process, and maintain documents and records digitally in a complex electronic document management system
- File Documents with courts
- Collegial and friendly
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and establish priorities
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions and interpret guidelines in order to make decisions and take necessary action
Skills & Qualifications:
- High level computer skills. Experience working with an electronic document management system a plus.
- Prior experience supporting attorneys (especially in-house) is a plus. Real Estate is a big plus;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Must have prior experience with redlining and compare.
- Knowledge of the English language, correct spelling, punctuation and usage;
- Ability to compose business and legal correspondence;
- Strong work ethic with high level of organization.
- Ability to manage workload and shift priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive Health Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Plan including gym reimbursement
- 9 Paid Holidays
It is the policy of the Company to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and job applicants. The employment practices of the Company are conducted without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, disability, sex (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification as specified under the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972), religion or age.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA