When you join the Cafaro Company you become part of the Cafaro Team and Family. You will work alongside team members to achieve ambitious and exciting goals every day. The Tax Manager should possess strong analytical, research and writing skills, excellent verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Prepare and review trust and individual income tax returns.
- Research/resolve tax issues relating to Federal pass-through entities including partnerships, S-Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Prepare and review Financial Accounting Statements for Trusts using JD Edwards
- Competently, efficiently, and accurately research complex tax issues and streamline the same into meaningful, persuasive, and concise work product/advice.
- Identify, research and articulate tax planning and compliance issues, opportunities and recommendations.
- Oversight/coordination of federal, state and city tax audits and tax disputes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA License
- 3-5 years Accounting Firm experience with preparation of Federal and State Trust Tax Returns
- Experience with tax issues relating to real estate development/management and family office investment business
- Some experience with Federal/State tax audits and dispute resolution
- Must have excellent time management skills which allow one to prioritize projects without the need for significant oversight.
- Ability to utilize computer programs/software including, amongst others: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Pro-Series Professional, LACERT Trust Software, JD Edwards, and Electronic Document Management.
- Excellent analytical skills; and clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive Health Care Plan with low deductibles
- Life & LTD Insurance (employer paid)
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Plan including gym reimbursement
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401k with match
- Promotion from within
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA