Integration - Project Manager I
Continental Battery Systems is a rapidly growing North American PE-backed company looking to add a highly-skilled, energetic, and collaborative employee to our eCommerce team. We are seeking a career-minded candidate looking for an exceptional opportunity for business contribution, professional development, and career progression. The right candidate will be energetic, customer-focused, and determined to add value within a fast-paced organization.
We have grown tenfold over the past several years and continue working through a massive business transformation. This includes not only the integration of our core systems and teams from recent acquisitions, but more importantly looking at the business through a new lens to truly create a world-class distribution platform. The right candidate is responsible for planning and overseeing departmental and inter-departmental projects to ensure the “trains run on time.” This is an extremely visible role in the company and the right individual will have a front row seat in driving change as a key leader on our Project Management team.
These projects touch every aspect of the business including ERP integrations, Accounting automation projects, HRIS system integrations, business process improvements, technology upgrades, operational efficiency projects, and procurement projects. What we do is really hard – driving significant change.
For the right candidate that is intellectually astute, organized, and disciplined with the desire to LEAD and most importantly WIN, this will be a phenomenal growth opportunity with significant upward mobility!
● Determine and define project scope and objectives for existing and potential projects
● Evaluate the risks, challenges, and obstacles for success
● Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
● Measure project performance
● Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
● Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
● Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
We offer great benefits, including:
● Medical, Dental, and Vision
● Substantial 401k match
● Robust voluntary benefits package
● PTO and paid holidays off
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Experience:
● BA/BS Degree: Computer Science, Business, or related field
● Track record of solving problems and winning
● Having been part of an exceptional team, and knowing what “great” looks like
● 5-10 years or work experience
● Prior success in an operations role in a business or military environment
Empowered and Engaged • Customer-Centric • Powerful Brands and Services • Always Moving Forward • One-Team • Environmental Health & Safety
Continental Battery Systems ∙ 8585 N Stemmons Fwy, Floor 6, Dallas, TX 75247∙ www.gocbs.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- 8585 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75247, USA