District Manager Key Ops
Key Storage is actively seeking a District Manager based out of our San Antonio Corporate office. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing operation and to make your mark in a competitive industry.
As a national leader and innovator in the self-storage industry, Key Storage is a privately-owned self-storage company with 19 facilities across seven states. As a three-time award winner of the Mini-Storage Messenger’s prestigious “FACILITY OF THE YEAR” Award, we have shown that we know what our customers are looking for when they need self-storage. If you are interested in becoming a part of a fast-paced team supporting growth and expansion across the US, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Identify, develop, and execute operational strategies and goals, specific to each store’s unique strengths and opportunities.
- Ensure that all self-storage facilities are performing within the annual budgets and that each facility achieves or exceeds its budgeted Net Operating Income.
- Analyze P&L’s, financial reports and other company generated reports and ensure integrity of financial reports addressing trends and issues in your district.
- Deliver the highest R.O.I. for each store by diligently managing the operational budget, payroll, repairs and maintenance, and controllable expenses.
- Manage day to day store operations driving property cleanliness, identifiable key performance indicators, new/existing customer rates and all other income generating metrics.
- Conduct property audits to ensure operational and safety standards are met, prepares reports and ensures follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Coordinate training efforts to maximize employee potential and facility profitability.
- Outstanding people and leadership skills, financial acumen, analytical thinking abilities, and time management practices.
- Minimum 4 years of multi-unit Manager/District Management experience (Self-storage industry preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry-related experience
- 75% plus travel required
We invest in your future with best-in-class benefit offerings including:
- Competitive salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive paid training
- Low Deductible Health Insurance
- Dental, vision, life and AD&D
- Short term & Long-term disability
- Vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- ID Theft protection
- 401K with company match; fully vested after 4 years
- Wellness Program
Key Storage is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Key Storage Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA