Regional Vice President
Sun Loan Tax and Services is currently seeking a Regional Vice President for our growing operation. The Regional Vice President will be responsible for directing and overseeing all stores within an assigned regional area to achieve corporate net profit performance objectives. This position has a competitive base plus bonus based on the territory’s results. This position involves frequent travel, including overnight travel, supplemented by the company travel policy and requires an individual who will relocate to support a designated territory, based on business needs.
As a Regional Vice President you are accountable for the total leadership of your assigned area and overseeing Regional Managers in that territory.
- Act as the liaison between Regional Managers, District Managers, and Senior Vice President for Sun Loan Operations.
- Ensure a well-run and profitable territory.
- Recognize and communicate with your direct and indirect reports to help the company succeed in our competitive industry.
- Ensure established goals in profit, growth, control, and ancillary products are met.
- Establish priorities and a course of action for handling multiple tasks.
- Ensure employees are developed and managed to be successful and build their knowledge base.
- P & L management for store locations through monitoring of current sales, expenses, store labor costs and inventory control.
- Evaluate and disseminate data for strategic gain.
- Analysis of operational and financial reports and coach Regional Managers toward improving profitability in stores across the territory.
- Perform regular in-person visits throughout the assigned territory to oversee office lending and collections practices in accordance with local, state, federal laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Identify opportunities for growth and expansion opportunities in assigned territory.
- Must be able to interact in a positive, calm, and effective manner with the public, customers, direct reports, and others, including individuals who are frustrated, aggravated or irate.
Requirements for Regional Vice President:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent industry-related experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a management role within the consumer loan or similar industry
- Willing to travel up to 100%
- Must be willing and able to fly for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Proven record of excellent leadership skills
We take pride in providing opportunities where you build long-term success. That’s why we invest in your future with best-in-class benefit offerings:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance-based incentive bonus
- Low deductible Health Insurance
- Dental, vision, life, and AD&D
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- Vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- ID theft protection
- 401K with company match; fully vested after 4 years
- Wellness Program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Job Family SLC Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Austin, TX, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- San Antonio, TX, USA