Data Operation Specialist
Vista Defense Technologies is seeking a Data Operations Specialist
This position is a full-time, 40-hour/week contract position supporting the Information Management Division of William Beaumont Army Medical Center (WBAMC). The successful applicant will work as a team to provide a full range of IT services necessary to deliver Tier II desktop support both locally (hands-on at customer deskside) and remotely (via remote access software from customer’s site). The prospective new hire will provide updated documentation through a system of record and review documentation as required to maintain accuracy (Service Now).
- Image, support, maintain, troubleshoot and manage Microsoft desktop environments in a complex WBAMC infrastructure.
- Work will be fully documented in tickets to include, but not limited to; root cause, analysis, and resolution implemented.
- Provide installation technical support in troubleshooting and correcting problems associated with unclassified networks and computers as directed by WBAMC.
- Provide installation and technical support to peripherals connected to the WBAMC network, to include but not limited to, mobile devices and printers.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must consent to and be able to pass a Government background investigation (includes finger-printing)
- Certifications REQUIRED: at a minimum, CompTIA Security+ AND CompTIA A+
- Experience providing IT customer support in a professional setting
- Pay Type Salary
- El Paso, TX, USA