Environmental Program Administrator
Elmendorf AFB, Anchorage, AK 99506, USA Req #4827
Monday, January 30, 2023
STS System Support (SSS) is seeking an Environmental Program Administrator to provide the following:
- Support for this task will be performed at the AFCEC/CZOP offices located at JBER.
- Provide technical assistance supporting installation, regional, and enterprise-wide for environmental program management, with programs initiatives focusing on, but not limited to, environmental compliance medias such as tanks, spills, water, hazardous waste/materials, air quality, and toxics.
- Provide environmental technical expertise to review, analyze, and validate concept designs, scopes of work, reports, and other documents related to environmental compliance. Perform or review data collection, statistical analysis, enforcement action critical analysis, and validation; develop data trend analyses and technical solutions; troubleshoot systems and permit compliance where applicable; and provide recommendations for annual updates environmental plans as they pertain to compliance goals and requirements. Using standard Microsoft T applications develop and input
- analysis data into electronic spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Assist with the management, scheduling and execution of projects, schedule management, strategic planning, program and project level meeting attendance, Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) control and oversight, database and analysis management, training management, project drawings review, technical manuals, management of deliverables and reporting, strategic planning, and project cost estimate submittals.
- Assist with planning, contract execution, and overall technical expertise for all environmental programs. Assist in the definition of requirements and the development and integration of execution strategies, Statements of Work (SOW), cost estimates, and other components of acquisition packages in support of installation mission.
- Assisting AFCEC to manage and oversee EQ non-A&AS contracts, the contractor shall deliver draft documents defining TO requirements, developing and integrating execution strategies, Performance of Work Statements, Statements of Work (SOWs), programming documents, cost estimates, and other components of the acquisition package for government review, approval and submission. The Contractor shall assist in conducting independent reviews of the performance and products of EQ non-A&AS contracts. The Contractor shall identify problems of insufficient data, missing data, or other unsupported elements of EQ non-A&AS contractor submittals. Provide technical review and risk assessment of projects.
- Assist AF project managers in developing EQ non-A&AS project requirements, scope, and cost estimates via data collection with project stakeholders.
- Review project documentation.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or sciences required. Prefer masters in engineering or sciences.
- Pay Type Salary
- Elmendorf AFB, Anchorage, AK 99506, USA