VTC Engineer (Technician)
Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA Req #4936
Thursday, March 2, 2023
SGS is seeking a VTC Engineer(Technician)
- Design, engineer, construct, and install AV, PA/EBS, Digital Signage, Commercial Internet, Cable Television, and VTC Systems and provide preventative maintenance.
- Conduct testing according to the functionality Test and Acceptance checklist.
- Provide hands on training to the US Government, including written materials.
- Experience with utilizing networks including, but not limited to; NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICs, NSANet, to design and Engineer AV, PA/EBS, Commercial Internet, Cable Television, Digital Signage and VTC operations.
- Perform system integrations with dissimilar technologies into a single cohesive platform, engineering and implementing new technology with legacy systems.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Respond to US Government Priority and Routine trouble calls.
- TS/SCI required with current SSBI/PR
- Video Wall maintenance and installation expertise
- Trained and knowledgeable with minimum of three (3) year experience on AMX equipment
- AMX ACE Certified Programmer
o ACE Control System Expert
o Control System Design Certified
o Control System Installation Certified
o Control System Programming Certified
- Minimum three (3) years expertise with capability to operate in a help desk environment
- Current with 8570 compliancy, Network+, Security+ CE
- Audio Engineering skills. The contractor shall have completed formal training and possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in sound engineering and troubleshooting procedures to include the following skills:
- o Analog and digital audio
o Microphones and Microphone preamplifiers
o Reverb and Effects
o Delay and echo
o Natural echo chamber
o Artificial reverberation
o Using EQ with reverb
o Gated reverb
o Phasing, flanging, and chorusing
o Pan effects
o Pitch changing
o Pitch correction
o Acoustic phasing
o Double tracking
- Pay Type Salary
- Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA