Unit Readiness/Unit Deployment Management Support
Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA Req #4895
Thursday, February 23, 2023
SGS is seeking Unit Readiness/Unit Deployment Management Support for the 67th Cyberspace Wing to analyze complex Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and Air Expeditionary Force (AEF) Reporting Tool (ART) reports presented to senior leadership.
Presentations, documents, and products are due five business days after assignment.
Report status of required documents weekly, until delivered. Specific tasks includes the following:
- Provide guidance on the Mission Essential Tasking List (METL) development, assessment methodology and implementation by complying with Air Force Instruction (AFI) 10-201, Force Readiness Reporting, and MAJCOM supplement and use the Universal Joint Task List, Air Force Universal Task List.
- Conduct monthly audits of 67 CW unit and CMF team DRRS submissions, ensuring DRRS reports complies with AFI 10-201, Force Readiness Reporting and MAJCOM guidance.
- Gather, organize, and create readiness focus areas to be presented monthly to 67 CW, Numbered Air Force (NAF), and MAJCOM leadership.
- Provide training to newly assigned unit commanders and administrators within 67 CW and track their readiness-related DRRS documentation.
- Analyze operational deficiencies and identify shortcoming/improvements of the readiness program and reporting capabilities.
- Conduct semi-annual Force Readiness/DRRS wing level self–inspections.
- Maintain the 67 CW Force Readiness continuity binder and ensure compliance with AFI 10-201, para 2.12 and MAJCOM guidance.
- Provide one session each quarter of deployment mobility, ancillary training, medical and dental requirements ensuring Wing/Group staff personnel are ready for deployment. Specific tasks includes the following:
- Interface with Installation Deployment Officers (IDO) and Installation Personnel Readiness (IPR) office in executing the Time- Phased Deployment Data (TPFDD) and deployment tasking requirements in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist and prepare Wing/Group staff personnel for deployment complying with AFI 10-401, Air Force Operations Planning and Execution, AFI 10-403, Deployment Planning and Execution, installation policy, and location specific reporting instructions.
- Conduct monthly audit of Basic Airman Readiness (BAR) and Basic Deployment Readiness (BDR) training tracking system for 67 CW personnel.
- Track, comply and report personnel deployment statistics for 67 CW personnel.
- Maintain the 67 CW unit deployment continuity binder and ensure compliance with AFI 10-401, AFI 10-403, para 1.29.15 and local installation guidance.
- Conduct semi-annual UDM program self-inspection validating 67 CW compliance with AFI 10-401, AFI 10-403 and local installation guidance.
- Conduct monthly unit type code (UTC) validation assessment utilizing ART.
- Conduct semi-annual ART program self-inspection validating 67 CW compliance with AFI 10-244, Reporting and status of Air and Space Expeditionary Forces, MAJCOM and Wing guidance.
- 5 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI
- Pay Type Salary
- Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA