Fort Lee, VA, USA Req #4715
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
GC&E Systems is seeking is seeking a Supply Technician. The Supply Technician will perform supply operations, inventory management and asset accountability at Fort Lee, VA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of materiel, parts, and assemblies required in accordance with the project schedule and the COR priorities.
- Review upcoming maintenance and repair schedules, requisition materiel, and coordinate delivery sequences to ensure materiel availability and minimize delivery costs.
- Arrange in-warehouse transfers and coordinate schedules with the Government to ensure material availability in a timely manner.
- Examine materiel deliveries to verify correctness of orders and to prepare documentation for entry into Government supply system.
- Move and transport materiel using a hand truck, forklift, or industrial truck as necessary.
- Assist the Government with supply operations in the same facility.
Experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Supply Operations
- Inventory Management and Accountability
- Forklift Operation
- Experience with inventory tracking systems
- SECRET Clearance
GC&E offers a competitive benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- Fort Lee, VA, USA