Fort Lee, VA, USA Req #4709
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
GC&E seeks an individual to perform TMS database support, help desk support & operation, and customer billing at Fort Lee, VA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide automated directory assistance and address telephone work orders, change requests, and trouble tickets received via the Remedy ITSM or TMS
- Review all ATS, Network, and LMR tickets/requests to validate the accuracy and timeliness of data entered into Remedy and TMS
- Ensure E911 locator information is updated daily
- Assist the SM in the preparation and submittal of contractor reports, deliverables, performance metrics, and other documentation identified
Experience with the following:
- E911 database
- Administrative support
- Documentation preparation and submittal
- Service desk operations
- SECRET Clearance
GC&E offers a competitive benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- Fort Lee, VA, USA