Fort Stewart, GA, USA Req #4602
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
GC&E Systems Group is seeking an AutoCad/Drafter. The candidate for this position will work within our team to support our government Outside Plant program with our Fort Stewart client. As a CAD Technician you will be an integral part in ensuring the successful operations and maintenance of the Telecommunications team at Fort Stewart, GA.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTION
Responsible for all drawing updates and recording GPS datum points into the current CAD drawings. All site drawings will be maintained in final format and maintained electronically as well as hard copy in a document library. All necessary changes will be updated on the drawings during the life of the contract. Butterfly drawings will be created of each manhole, hand-hole and vault detailing all cabling identified along with GPS data of exact location for incorporation into the site drawings. Provide red-line changes to management for review and approval. Maintain drawing library of all site drawings.
- Predominantly indoors in normal office environment
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
- Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English
- May require frequent computer use for several hours at a time
- Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
- Must have visual acuity
- Must be able to lift up-to 25 pounds
• Fort Stewart, GA– This is not a remote position. Local candidates only.
Required work authorization:
• United States
Experience with the following:
- Experience following NIBS and industry standards
- MS Office Suite Proficient
- Experience with GPS equipment and working with GPS data
- Proficient with AutoCad
• SECRET Clearance
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- Fort Stewart, GA, USA