Terryville, 311 Main Street, Terryville, Connecticut, United States of America Req #321
Monday, July 18, 2022
Courteous, customer focused, committed to providing customers with the best service and quality products possible. Working with fellow teammates in a professional and safe manner.
- Handles all product properly and safely to ensure product integrity and cleanliness.
- Prepares product for display according to company policy to ensure minimal waste and required product condition standards are followed.
- Stocks/Stacks products for display according to company policy to ensure product integrity/freshness, cleanliness and safety to customers and fellow teammates.
- Rotates product as needed to ensure product integrity is maintained and minimizing product waste.
- Product on display is replenished and culled as required
- Sets-up product displays following company guidelines as well as local area clientele demographics demand.
- Assists all customers with product questions and special requests.
- Ensures there is clear, attractive, consistent signage.
- Culls and rotates product to ensure optimum shelf life and freshness for customer.
- Ensures refrigeration equipment is working properly at all times.
- Assists in maintaining sales floor, preparation/storage areas are clean, orderly and meeting company and health department standards at all times.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Terryville, 311 Main Street, Terryville, Connecticut, United States of America