In House Sales
Want to join our dynamic sales team?
If you’re interested in learning, growing & enjoy talking to customers face to face we’d like to meet you! We offer a vibrant workplace, great compensation, as well as a generous vacation plan and a flexible work schedule.
At Bluegreen Vacations, as an In-House Sales Professional you have an opportunity to meet face to face with current owners to access and anticipate their vacation needs.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Present the new and innovative additions to the company
- Evaluate their vacation lifestyle & offer enhanced solutions
- Assist to upgrade the vacation experience
- Previous timeshare sales experience
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive & enthusiastic attitude
- ***Valid FL real estate license***
You've got EVERYTHING to GAIN:
- Unlimited Income Potential-You will earn base pay + uncapped commissions
- Paid training-You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth-We believe in developing our current talent, we promote within.
- Fantastic benefits package– We offer several medical/dental/vision plans to choose from, we also offer education assistance, 401K and many more benefits!
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function None
- Pay Type Hourly
- Daytona Beach, FL, USA