Guest Reception Representative
Under general supervision, the Guest Reception Representative is responsible for greeting visitors, customers, and guests in the reception area and/or over the phone, answering, screening and directing incoming calls. The Reception Representative will represent Bluegreen professionally at all times in both appearance and communication with guests and fellow associates.
- Greet all guests in a warm and professional manner.
- Understand and follow all processes as outlined in the Guest Training Manual SOP.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Admin.
- Distribute and collect Guest Registration Forms assisting guests with any questions they may have.
- Assist in ensuring all downstream reporting is accurate including: Payroll, Premium Reconciliation, Hotel Reconciliation, Vendor Payables and BI Reporting by maintaining a superior level of data integrity.
- Log escalation of customer complaints/concerns as outlined by Site Level Management.
- Accurately assign guests to a Sales Representative in the order they arrive.
- Ensure all information is updated in Concierge from the guest registration within a timely fashion.
- Answer all incoming calls, research customer issues, and escalate to a manager/supervisor as needed.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- St. Augustine, FL, USA