At Bluegreen Vacations, as a Sales Representative you will utilize your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation getaways.
At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It's not in our 60+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean; it is our associates-the people who work here-who we value most.
We are looking for a Sales Representative for our Concord Mills Location:
• Be an ambassador for Bluegreen Vacations & Simon Malls
• Interact with the community and meet new people
• Act as concierge and provide local information to enhance travelers’ experience
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
• Initiate conversation
• Providing excellent customer service
• Be positive and professional
• Stay current on Bluegreen’s offerings and portfolio
Compensation & Benefits
• Earn $22 – 33/ hour based on sales (guaranteed hourly base + commissions)
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401K are all part of our comprehensive benefit plan
• No experience required
• 6 months previous customer service or sales experience, preferred
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Outgoing personality & positive attitude
Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function None
- Pay Type Hourly
- Portage, IN, USA