Front desk Agent
Mountain Run Resort, located in Boyne Falls, MI is seeking a Front Desk Associate.
Compensation: Starting at $16.00 per hour, dependent upon experience
Schedule: Full-Time ; Primarily pm shift (2:30pm-11:00pm) includes a weekend shift
Location: 3230 Mountain Edge Rd, Boyne Falls, MI 49713
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 23 Paid Days off per Year!
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 6 weeks - Paid Parental Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Internal growth and career pathing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe and fun work environment
- Employee discounts including hotels and more!
As a Front Desk Associate, you are what makes the guest’s experience one that is filled with surprise and delight, by serving as our guests’ first point of contact and managing all aspects of their accommodation. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by greeting, check-in/check-out services, providing room details and delivering an outstanding guest experience.
- Prior guest service or front desk in a hotel or resort experience preferred
- You have an outgoing personality and excellent service orientation
- You can prioritize your work, manage your time and can work quickly without compromising quality
- You have basic computer skills
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY:
“Well organized company with great benefits and an employee first approach to business”- Glassdoor
“Working for Bluegreen has helped me grow as a person and a leader. The people that I work with have become more of a family than just co-workers.”- Indeed
Ready to be part of the fun? APPLY today to join us in our purpose to “Share Happiness.”
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Boyne Falls, MI 49713, USA