Loan Processing Manager
As a Bluegreen Vacations Loan Processing / Quality Assurance Manager, you are part of a rapidly expanding sales team which markets and sells a variety of vacation experiences.
The Quality Assurance Manager is a multi-task-oriented position responsible for assisting the Director of Field Administration in overseeing and supervising the day to day operation of the Quality Assurance Specialists along with training and performance management. The Quality Assurance Manager also provides Sales support for the Front Line and In-House teams. This position requires excellent customer service, ability to lead and mentor a team, organizational skills, computer literacy, depth of contract/product knowledge and attention to detail. All responsibilities are to be accomplished while upholding and exhibiting our core values: customer obsession, excellence, surprise and delight, innovation, simplicity, integrity, trust, agility.
How do we invest in you?
- You earn $45,000 plus incentives.
- After completing our internal certification process, you are eligible for monthly contests and prizes as well as our president's club trip!
- Professional growth and career advancement is supported thru a variety of development programs as well as opening new locations.
- Customizable benefits package including 401k match, variety of medical plans, etc.
• Responsible for recruiting, training, coaching and performance managing a team of Quality Assurance Specialists.
• QA Manager is responsible and held accountable for their assigned team's performance from Medallia, Contract Errors, PAC, TP PAC, Cancellation Percentages, retention of associates as well as other assigned goals.
• Provide on-going development of the QAS in order to ensure excellent customer service is provided by adhering to closing requirements and proper product knowledge.
• Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and systems.
• Work closely with the Sales Management team to ensure smooth transition of guest from TO/BBB Rep to QAS.
• Ensure all QAS's are following scripts as outlined.
• Provide Sales support and assist in answering questions from DOS, In-House Manager and Inventory Specialist.
• Responsible for handling escalated customer service issues.
• Ensures closings and contract data entry goals are met.
• Should have an ongoing desire to grow with the company and be able to relocate
• High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D). College preferred.
• Six months’ hands on computer experience, one-year general office experience or relevant courses. Must be a quick learner, friendly, and able to connect with different personality types to facilitate a connection with new owners.
• MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Synergy, Internet Explorer, SPI, LSAMS, AS400, good overall computer literacy and written/verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Bluegreen product line, exchange affiliations, benefits, and basic sales training essential.
• Must have good interpersonal skills and maintain a professional yet friendly attitude in an often highly paced and pressured sales environment. Attention to detail, follow up skills, and strong work ethic are essential.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Business Process/Service Quality
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Boyne Falls, MI 49713, USA