At Bluegreen Vacations, you have an opportunity to meet face to face with guests who are seeking a better way to travel. As a Quality Assurance Specialist (Loan Processor) you will:
- Prepare contracts for new customers as well as owner upgrades.
- Meet face to face to review paperwork with our clients.
- Ensure all contracts are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Make the process fun!
(Schedule is 9:00 am until close for 5 days and includes weekends)
Why Bluegreen Vacations?
- We are growing. In fact, 2022 was the best year in company history.
- We love our customers, and they love our products.
- We understand luxury travel and discerning clients.
- We have room for a passionate, customer obsessed team members.
How do we invest in you?
- You earn $16/ hour plus commission for a projected annual total of $40,000 - $45,000.
- You begin with comprehensive, engaging training on all processes.
- After completing our internal certification process, you are eligible for monthly contests and prizes as well as our president's club trip!
- Work-life balance, our quality assurance specialists typically work no more than 40 hours weekly.
- Professional growth and career advancement is supported thru a variety of development programs as well as opening new locations.
- Customizable benefits package including 401k match, variety of medical plans, etc.
Who typically excels in this position?
- Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Former loan processors, contracts processors, closing agents, title agents, bank tellers, as well as sales and customer service representatives.
How to join
- Click to experience growth!
- Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Business Process/Service Quality
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $16.00
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- Boyne Falls, MI 49713, USA