Medical Laboratory Scientist (#060822) FULL TIME
Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technician opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates for a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) position. The MLS/MLT works to analyze a variety of biological specimens and maintain the daily operations of a clinical laboratory. Responsible for performing and collecting scientific testing samples and reporting results to physicians. Areas of medical laboratory training may include microbiology, chemistry, hematology, immunology, transfusion medicine, toxicology, and molecular diagnostics.
- Education: MLS - Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology. MLT - Associate of Science degree in Medical Technology
- Licensures, Certifications, Registrations: MLS - National and State Licensure in Medical Technology . MLT - National and State Licensure for Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Proficient in many applications of the computer system to include word documents and spread sheets.
- Experience: One year of professional laboratory experience in a formal laboratory setting.
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package
About our Community: The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA