Sales and Service Representative Floater - Southwest, Littleton, Lone Tree
Thank you for your interest in Bellco Credit Union! We’re a local not-for-profit organization that has been giving back to our members, the communities we serve, and of course, our employees since 1936. Offering one of the best employee benefits packages around, Bellco is a leader in fostering, developing, and engaging staff to become expert financial-service ambassadors. You’re a part of something more at Bellco—a place you can be proud of.
SALES AND SERVICE
LOCATION: BranchDIVISION: SVP CRO
A Sales and Service Floater will move frequently between the branches they are assigned to, occasionally assisting branches outside their immediate area.A Floater assists branches with opening new accounts, analyzing credit bureau reports; and interviewing members in person or by telephone to identify financial needs and sales opportunities.They initiate computer-based credit applications; analyze credit scores and makes routine business decisions; match financial products and services to members; and answer member inquiries about Bellco products and financial services.When needed, they process a variety of financial transactions in both the lobby and drive-up in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
Reports to:Host Branch Manager
Contacts:Credit union members, other credit union departments, credit unionofficials and appropriate external financial service providers.
Education:High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Experience:1 year sales or customer service preferred; 6 months cash handlingexperience; a minimum of 6 months experience with Bellco or in financialservices is preferred.
- Provides a valuable and enjoyable experience to both internal customers and members during interactions.Consistently suggests ways to improve the member/customer experience through improved processes and technology.
- Communicates with members in a positive manner in person and/or by phone.
- Practices Bellco service standards in all interactions with members, prospective members and personnel in other Bellco departments.
- Deepens member relationships by cross-selling products and services.
- Contributes to corporate and branch goals and support current business priorities.
- Understand and communicate key features and benefits of all Bellco products and services including the various types of loan and deposit products.
- Communicates key mortgage product features including LTV, discount points and rate bumps escrows, mortgage insurance, etc.
- Demonstrates remote access financial service devices including BellcoOnline, TELLERphone, and automated teller machines.
- Accesses member accounts to accurately perform the following non-lending service transactions, for example:
Maintain a cash drawer
Post deposit to accounts
Process cash advance transactions
Order member checks
Issue official checks
Process loan payments
Transfer funds between accounts
Assist with branch balancing, branch operations and ATM balancing
Process money orders
Process traveler’s checks
Process miscellaneous negotiable items
- Accurately enters and completes transactions including loan applications in Bellco systems.
- Opens new accounts by following the approved new account opening procedure; initiates credit applications; identifies financial product and service needs; follows current underwriting guidelines and uses credit scoring or traditional underwriting to approve credit applications; refers members to appropriate Bellco personnel for advanced product and service needs.
- Analyzes credit bureau reports to accurately identify member financial needs and sales opportunities.
- Understands and effectively implements all appropriate regulations.
- Accurately enters and completes loan applications into the Bellco LPM system.
- Adheres to current underwriting guidelines and loan closing procedures; accurately completes loan closing documents; disburses loans as required.
- Accesses member accounts to accurately perform financial service transactions.
- Meet goals as assigned by host branch manager.
- May also be called upon to accurately perform any branch duties.
- Help at any of the assigned branches, as well as other branches that may require assistance.
20.Additions or modifications to these requirements may be made as needed to maintain service levels to members.
21.Regular and punctual in person attendance.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Ability to stand for long periods of time
May require changes in hours to meet business needs.
“Bellco Credit Union is the one organization passionately committed to improving our members’ quality of life by building their wealth and securing their financial future”
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $20.00
- Southwest Branch, 10058 W Progress Ave, Littleton, Colorado, United States of America