Operations Relationship Card Specialist I
Thank you for your interest in Bellco Credit Union! We’re a local not-for-profit organization that has been giving back to our members, the communities we serve, and of course, our employees since 1936. Offering one of the best employee benefits packages around, Bellco is a leader in fostering, developing, and engaging staff to become expert financial-service ambassadors. You’re a part of something more at Bellco—a place you can be proud of.
The Operations Relationship Card Specialist I is responsible for operational cleanup and implementation efforts of the credit card portfolio. Primarily responsible for seeking information from various processing systems (internal and third-party), monitoring the credit card and debit card portfolio for issues or enhancement possibilities. Will work collaboratively with internal and CUSO teams and function as a contact for any card enhancements, upgrades, and cleanup efforts.
Reports to: Operations Relationship Manager
Contacts: Bellco & CUSO employees, vendors, suppliers, service providers
and other financial institutions including credit union partners.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 6 months financial services experience preferred
Preferred experience with credit card processes.
Efficient organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines. (Consider)
Professional, courteous, and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Strong PC skills to include Microsoft Word, and Excel
Must demonstrate good judgment
- Active participant on a card related project. Will be included as a project team member to test, determine procedures changes and member impacts for system upgrades or improvements that impact Bellco Credit, Debit, and ATM cards.
- Assist the Operations Relationship Card Specialist II with frontline and CUSO’s inquiries to resolve card related escalations.
- Create new procedures for process changes that relate to debit, credit, and ATM cards for the CUSO and internal Bellco departments.
- Assist with credit/debit/ATM card issues that could cause member impact, require technology or process changes and determine best course of action. Engage management to implement beneficial change.
- Identify friction points that contribute to poor member experience within the credit and debit card portfolio and assist with resolution.
- Work with various internal Bellco departments, CUSO’s, and third-party vendors to communicate information and impacts of various policies or proposals.
- Place tickets and ensure follow up with third-party card vendors for escalations and research requests.
- This role may require additional functions on an as need basis to support the Bellco Operations area.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
Management has the discretion to change or modify essential functions at any time.
“Bellco Credit Union is the one organization passionately committed to improving our members’ quality of life by building their wealth and securing their financial future”
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Bellco Corporate Offices, 7600 E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States of America