Host - Kaya
At Kaya, we incorporate the culinary customs of the Caribbean Islands, South America, the Pacific and beyond. The complex menu and festive tropical drinks have made Kaya an award-winning dining destination for more than 20 years.
Hosts welcome and greet all guests entering the restaurant
and thank them as they leave. Hosts are responsible for walking guests to their
table, maintaining a clean area, and updating seating charts and wait lists as
necessary. This position requires a friendly and professional demeanor and an
ability to provide excellent customer service, even when things are busy and
hectic. Hosts are also responsible for maintaining our online reservation
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- 25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical and dental benefits are available to full-time employees as well as the option to enroll in Aflac insurance.
- Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
- Free Shift Meal
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
The ideal candidate:
- Does not need to have previous restaurant experience (OpenTable experience is a plus).
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others.
- Has exceptional customer service skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2000 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA