Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator - $24/hr.
TEMPORARY TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
LOCATION: onsite in Park City office
PAY: $24.00 per hour
POSITION DURATION: Available immediately, lasts through July 28, 2023
The Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a collaborative team player who works closely with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to organize and facilitate the scheduling of interviews with candidates. The Temporary TA Coordinator is involved in key recruiting projects and initiatives which contribute to the continued growth of the organization. As a Talent Acquisition team member, you will be a brand ambassador to both candidates and Backcountry associates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides recruiting administration and coordination support to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers
- Effectively open and post new requisitions to company and external job boards.
- Schedule interviews with the internal team and travel for candidates.
- Greet and escort all incoming candidates for interviews.
- Process and review background checks, employment authorization, and offer letters.
- Maintain daily and weekly reports on recruitment activities.
- Provide phone and email support to prospective associates and hiring managers.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers internally and externally.
- Deliver consistent results of TA processes, policy, and procedures and maintain accurate records.
- Execute the new store opening process and/or help others when needed.
- Act as a company ambassador and advocate, with potential candidates and associates.
- Drive continuous process improvements in a demanding and rapidly changing business environment.
- Participate in cross-functional projects on the Talent Acquisition, Human resources, and Backcountry teams.
- Promotes Backcountry as the employer of choice to all potential candidates by providing information regarding the company culture, benefits, and opportunities.
- Other duties as business dictates.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with job postings, social media, applicant tracking systems, and other recruiting tools
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and a self-starter
- Ability to support multiple people on a team
- Strong teamwork skills with a track record of collaboration, accountability and proactively anticipating the needs of the team and the business
- Self-starter and able to motivate others
- Ability and desire to be a cross-functional team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- 6 months of professional experience, preferably in the retail, restaurant, or hospitality industry.
Our mission is to connect people to their passions. Our five online stores—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, and SteepandCheap—aim to supply our customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to get out there and chase down life’s greatest moments. We do this by providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and inspirational, informative, and community-centered content.
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. Backcountry employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include awesome gear discount and 401k.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Park City Office, 1678 West Redstone Center Drive, Park City, Utah, United States of America