Weekend Warehouse Associate (Sat-Mon, 8a-8:30p) - $18.00/hr
WEEKEND WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE / MERCHANDISE PROCESSOR
SHIFT: Saturday - Monday, 8:00am - 8:30pm
PAY: $16.00/hr. + $2.00/hr. shift differential = $18.00/hr.
We only have fulltime shifts available
This position is 100% in-person at our Utah fulfillment center
Backcountry has an amazing opportunity for highly motivated individual to join our Warehouse team as a Merchandise Processor! If you are fast on your feet, and love handling all the cool gear we sell from the time it enters our doors to the time it leaves, this job could be for you…consider it more like pre shopping and less like work!
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand and walk for your entire shift
- Read and Audit Labels
- Identify, count, and sort packages and inventory with a high level of accuracy
- Understand and differentiate between shipping methods and sort packages accordingly
- Use automated packaging equipment
- Participate in team meetings, follow guidance, and provide feedback as appropriate
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Participate in LEAN initiatives
- Verbal and Written comprehension of the English Language
- Basic Math Skills
- Computer Skills including familiarity with the internet and e-mail; ability to work with handheld computer device
- High School Equivalency
- Experience operating power industrial equipment (for example, standing order picker or forklift)
Our mission is to connect people to their passions. Our five online stores—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, & SteepandCheap —aim to supply our customers with the gear, knowledge, and inspiration necessary to get out there and chase down life’s greatest moments. We do this by providing the biggest and best assortment of premium outdoor products, a superior shopping experience, personalized Gearhead expertise, lightning-fast and accurate fulfillment, and inspirational, informative, and community-centered content.
In addition to an outdoor enthusiast culture, we aim to create the best possible work environment in our temperature controlled, state-of-the art automated Fulfillment Center. We provide a supportive staff of managers and administrators to adhere to employee accommodations, onboarding and daily needs. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, recognition prizes, company events and in-office celebrations make for a positive employee morale and fun work atmosphere.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Utah Fulfillment Center, 2607 South 3200 West, West Valley City, Utah, United States of America