Digital Asset Supervisor
** This position is onsite at our Corporate Office in Park City.
The Digital Asset Supervisor will oversee the management of our digital assets, such as photo, video, marketing copy, and overall creative department storage. You will promote efficiency from end to end in our digital content pipeline, working closely with photographers and designers to reach new benchmarks in terms of productivity and performance. Additional tasks you can expect as our Digital Asset Supervisor include overseeing the use of digital assets, ensuring brand consistency, and protecting our company’s digital assets using a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing a high volume of digital assets and managing their implementation. You must possess infallible technical organization skills and understand how to communicate with stakeholders across multiple departments and deliver upon requests. Reporting to our Art Director, you will track and actively improve upon a range of key metrics in order to grow our organization’s content storage capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the management of our digital assets including photo, video, copy and design files
- Develop and manage content workflows and digital content strategies
- Manage the use of our assets, ensuring it aligns with our brand standards
- Develop and integrate a DAM system to catalog and protect our digital assets
- Optimize accessibility for creative team through metatags, keywords, and searchable phrases
- Identify and mitigate lags, bottlenecks, and risks inherent in our workflow
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3–5 years of experience in digital asset management and distribution
- Proficiency with data asset management platforms such as Portfolio, Bynder or Brandfolder
- Knowledge of conventional multimedia file formats, including still images, graphics, and motion videos
- Expertise with metadata management
- Proficient in finding project management solutions
- Self-driven, extremely organized and able to self-manage
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, VISUAL ACUITY & WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- The employee is regularly required to communicate with others
- The employee is occasionally required to be able to lift 50+ pounds
- The employee is regularly required to be on their feet during the workday
- The employee is frequently required to sit and move about a second-floor office for meetings
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level is the work environment is usually moderate
Seek it. Find it. Send it. We help customers seek the perfect gear for their backcountry, find their awe, and send it their way. Through our five brands—Backcountry, Competitive Cyclist, MotoSport, Bergfreunde, and Steep&Cheap—we give our customers the gear, knowledge, and inspiration they need to chase life’s greatest moments. We foster local outdoor communities around the locations of our expanding number of retail stores, and we’re actively creating a more inclusive and equitable outdoors for all through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
We’re a company of Gearheads and we offer personalized expertise at every level of the organization. This means we curate the best assortment of premium gear and apparel, a premium shopping experience, personalized Gearhead advice, super-fast and accurate fulfillment, and aspirational and informative content.
We take growth and personal fulfillment seriously. For our employees—aka, our Herd—this means career growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. We offer perks like an exceptional gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office.
When you join the Backcountry Herd, you join a crew that is passionate about their jobs and equally stoked on the outdoors. Pre-dawn skintrack laps are the norm, MTB rides are our lunch break, and you’ll regularly find coworkers hitting the trail together post-work. Benefits are competitive and include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account.
- Pay Type Salary
- Park City Office, 1678 West Redstone Center Drive, Park City, Utah, United States of America