Quality Assurance Technician
Contingent Staffing contract with an Oil & Gas Company
Our vision is to help our people and organizations thrive, which includes supporting our employees, both personally and professionally, creating opportunities to advance their career. Who doesn’t want to thrive in their career? Consider joining our team and becoming a part of our family. Along with a competitive salary, you will play a direct role in the continued success of our company, the customer and your local community.
Why Join ASCI?
- We have a zero Total Recordable Incident Rate
- Our average employee seniority is 8+ years
- Our positions cover a variety of functional areas, geographical areas, and industries
What can you bring to the ASCI Team?
- Safety: We strive to create an environment where communication is open and everyone recognizes that our work is never so urgent that we cannot take the time to watch out for each other.
- Integrity: We always do the right thing, even when no one is looking. We have the courage to challenge each other and accept feedback.
- Responsive: We understand that responsiveness is about consistently providing accurate and concise communication at the right time.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive to proactively find ways to improve and adapt ourselves, our processes and our customers.
- Community: We recognize that our success is only achieved by focusing on the impact we have on others.
Benefits Eligible: Optional
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
ASCI is currently seeking applicants to be considered for a Quality Assurance Technician role. The Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for controlling, compiling and maintaining Quality Management records related to Inspection, Testing, Procedures, Forms, Templates, Drawings, Specifications and other engineering documents.
The Quality Assurance Technician will provide expert knowledge on incoming and outgoing quality documentation within a project environment such as Inspection Reports, Quality Audit Reports, Material Test Certificates, Surveillance Reports, Inspection and Audit Schedules.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Quality records and deliverables are received, filed, stored, and retrieved in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate good understanding of Engineering Document Register, Non-Conformity Logs, Manufacturing Data Books, Construction Quality Records, NDE and Welding Records, Hydrotest Packages, Certification Dossiers, and Handover Records.
- Maintain efficient workflow of Contractor and Vendor QA & QC and other quality records.
- Organize QA/QC reports and review for general accuracy such as control no., dates, signatures for review, approvals, and other document control features.
- Identify delays or issues that interfere in workflow processes and report to Quality Manager.
- File all QA/QC and inspection reports into turnover dossiers per area Company procedures.
- Maintain and issue applicable Project Specifications, Industry Codes & Standards and Regulations to project Quality personnel.
- Utilize a Tracking Database to track all QA/QC Records and follow up to ensure corrections, as needed, have been completed
- Audit dossiers and logs to identify errors and missing reports and upload to SharePoint or project information management system.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Associates Degree, preferably in Quality Management.
- Minimum 5-10 Years’ Quality records management experience, preferably with Oil & Gas projects.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point.
- Hands on SharePoint management experience highly desirable.
- Experience with Pivot Tables highly desirable.
- Ability to work with little supervision, self-starter & motivated.
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality of work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including alphabetization and numerical filing.
- Ability to prioritize, demonstrate initiative, and handle the pressure of multiple group document requirements with tact.
- Job Family Recruiting
- Pay Type Hourly
- Anchorage, AK, USA