This job opportunity is contingent on contract award.
Our vision is to help our people and organizations thrive, which includes supporting our employees, both personally and professionally, creating opportunities to advance their career. Who doesn’t want to thrive in their career? Consider joining our team and becoming a part of our family. Along with a competitive salary, you will play a direct role in the continued success of our company, the customer and your local community.
Why Join ASCI?
- We have a zero Total Recordable Incident Rate
- Our average employee seniority is 8+ years
- Our positions cover a variety of functional areas, geographical areas, and industries
What can you bring to the ASCI Team?
- Safety: We strive to create an environment where communication is open and everyone recognizes that our work is never so urgent that we cannot take the time to watch out for each other.
- Integrity: We always do the right thing, even when no one is looking. We have the courage to challenge each other and accept feedback.
- Responsive: We understand that responsiveness is about consistently providing accurate and concise communication at the right time.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive to proactively find ways to improve and adapt ourselves, our processes and our customers.
- Community: We recognize that our success is only achieved by focusing on the impact we have on others.
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Location: Buckhannon, West Virginia
ASCI Federal Services is currently seeking applicants to be considered for a Logistics Manager role. This role will be located in the United States Property and Fiscal Office (USPFO). The primary purpose of the position is to provide management with objectively based information to effectively assess the full range of logistical asset accountability of all units/activities within the state. The purpose is to monitor and ensure effectiveness of operations regarding logistics accountability. This position also serves as advisor to the USPFO and his staff members regarding compliance, readiness posturing as relates to accountability, and mission limiting issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe manner and correct unsafe acts and conditions with a mindset to eliminating all defects and hazards.
- Develop sampling plans and procedures for validating unit/activity accountability and inventory certifications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of substantive unit programs and processes in meeting their established goals and objectives.
- Analyze evaluation results on both a quantitative and qualitative basis to provide concise and objective information to identify accountability strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop recommendations to correct deficiencies and suggest program or process improvements for the organization.
- Plan and design procedures to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluate unit and organizational effectiveness.
- Develop and administer a system of reviews, management controls, evaluations, and checklists designed to ensure conformance with law and regulations.
- Apply statistical analysis techniques to measure progress, efficiency, and trends impacting the effectiveness of the organization to meet the organizational goals and objectives.
- Perform inventories of unit/activity equipment and supplies and analyze requisition data to determine causes of any discrepancies.
- Develop cost analysis of financial impact regarding accountability, equipment and supply damage, adequacy of storage, physical security and loss of federal supplies and equipment.
- Make recommendations, review responses, and ensure that corrective actions are performed.
- Coordinate with other logistics sections within the USPFO and Joint Force Headquarters to resolve technical problems concerning supply and equipment authorizations and accountability.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- National Guard membership is required. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard military grade E1-E7.
- Must have at least 24 months experience which has provided a working knowledge of the National Guard organizational structures, functions, procedures, and techniques. Experience analyzing, interpreting and developing policies and procedures of local management.
- Experience, education, or training in administrative, professional, investigative, technical or other responsible work which demonstrates analytical ability and a practical and theoretical knowledge of the functions, processes and principles of management. Experience using computer and automation systems.
- Substitution of Education for specialized experience - Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in any field leading to a bachelor's degree, in an accredited college or university.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving history
Executive Order 14042 and FAR 52.223-99 are currently not in effect. But please note that if those or other related requirements become effective, ASCI Federal Services positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination(s) or receive an ASCI approved exemption.
- Buckhannon, WV 26201, USA